Wedding Gift Guide
It's June and that means wedding season is in full force. I put together a little round-up of some functional Casa Verde items that would look good in any newlyweds' home while being unique and something they will cherish for a long time to come.
- Fiesta Woven Table Runner in Neutral - $56: This stunning, hand-woven table runner from Mexico looks amazing year round and is the perfect backdrop for place settings and tablescapes.
- Extra Large Merino Wool Felt Basket in Gray Heather - $160: This gorgeous storage basket is hand crafted in Sweden from 5mm thick merino wool felt and leather ties. Chic, yet neutral, it goes with any decor and will stylishly hold toys, magazines, small blankets, etc.
- Linen Cotton Blend Turkish Towel - $38: Made of the finest grade, hand-loomed cotton linen blend, our Turkish peshtemals are ultra-light, ultra-absorbent and ultra-soft. Their generous proportions enhance their versatility while their fine weave allows for a thin profile taking up less space in your closet. Perfect for home, pool or beach.
- Baraka Cheese Board - $40: This hand-carved olive wood cheese board and appetizer platter is great for dinners and parties. The rich wood and rustic shape make it a beautiful piece for any home.
- Mochi Dinner Plate - $25: Named for the sweet rice cake Japanese treat, this plate features a milky glaze accented perfectly with a delicate line in the middle. It's subtle elegance and organic shape make it perfect for any occasion. Coordinating bowls and mugs available, too.
- Gatsby Block Print Napkin Set - $32: Set of 4 elegant napkins blockprinted by hand with a floral motif in metallic gold ink. These napkins are sure to dress up any table setting from a family supper to a New Year's Eve dinner party.
- White & Black Mud Cloth Pillow - $72: A modern white and black palette comes together with inviting texture to create a global element that is right at home on any sofa, bed or chair. Artfully woven and dyed by hand, our vintage mud cloth pillow is a harmonious addition to any home’s décor.
- Moroccan Woven Pots - Large $26 | Small $18: Get organized in style with our collection of simple Moroccan storage pots made from natural reeds. Each one is handmade in Morocco using traditional coil methods.