Gift Guide for Him
We are back with another gift guide to help you shop with intention for everyone on your list. Today I have put together a list of some items I love or have on my own wish list.
As the operations arm of Casa Verde I am the kind of person on the lookout for items that keep me organized, as well as anything that will keep me comfortable. I think the men in your life might feel the same way.
- Skinny Slim Raw Denim Jeans in Dip Indigo Gray | DSTLD - $75: Great materials, styles, workmanship and prices. Your new favorite pair of jeans.
- Stonewashed Turkish Towel | Casa Verde - $54: Made of the finest hand-combed Turkish cotton, this peshtamel is ultra soft and ultra absorbent. Every guy appreciates being pampered a little now and then.
- Small Merino Wool Felt Basket | Casa Verde - $24: Keep his entry table or desk nice and organized with this cool basket. Perfect for keys, change, earbuds...
- Boogie's Smart Hair Paste | Dollar Shave Club - $10: Dollar Shave Club branched out into personal care items, this is my favorite. Not too stiff, just enough hold to tame my epic cowlick.
- The Dipped Weekender in Reverse Denim & Navy | Everlane - $115: Weekend travel pros know the duffle is the way to go. This update to the Everlane Weekender provides some color and added strength.
- Twist Henley | Alternative Apparel - SALE $24: Buy two of these, put them on when you get home, make them your weekend uniform. Comfort, warmth and more comfort.
- Bullet Journal Notebook | Bullet Journal - $24.95: With all the choices for digital task managers, sometimes it is just nice to write things down. The Bullet Journal method keeps everything organized and you can implement the method with the notebook you already use.
Gel Pen | Muji - $1.50: We use Muji pens for writing everything – grocery lists to thank you notes. Simply great.